Monday, January 4, 2010

12 months- 12 ideas

Okay, so I am not a fan of the whole resolution thing however, I do like the thought of making improvements and changes in my life. So, here is a list of things I'd like to work on, try, incorporate into my life.

1. Limit my computer use to 1/2 hr. daily. I do not need more time than that.

2. Perform random acts of kindness - I think it is important to give love in simple but thoughtful ways. I'd like to be able to make someones day without them knowing who's behind the action.

3. Prepare fresh and healthy meals for my family on a regular basis.

4. Show appreciation to others.

5. Get or make some lovely stationery and write letters instead of texting or sending emails.

6. Make a point to have date night with my husband on a more regular basis.

7. Make a thoughtful gift for someone I love and do something thoughtful for someone I don't know.

8. Write letters to my children telling them what I adore about each of them.

9. Have board game night weekly.

10. Create a month of meals and shopping list to go with it.

11. Get in the Word more and get more involved in my church.

12. Shine for Jesus and live to serve him.

If Jesus is my focus than I think the other things will just fall into place.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Great resolutions--i mean things to incorporate into you life. If we all worked on those things the whole world would be a different place.