Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The cast is gone but for how long???

After what seemed like forever, Jack finally got his cast off last week. He had a great Dr. and thought the tool he used to saw off the cast was cool. He is to take it easy for the next couple of weeks. What does that mean? No skate boarding, No diving off the board or going down the water slide, No wrestling, No horse play of any kind and No More Climbing Up Door Frames!! We'll see how this all goes down.

On this day Jack wore a very appropriate shirt. The front said, "I bust mine" and the back said, "So I can kick yours!" The nurse thought it was funny. Jack said, "I pretty much just stick to what the front of it says- I'm not the fighting type."

I hope this is the last time our boy breaks a body part. Wishful thinking!



No comments: